CoMO is an international member organisation. Our members benefit from being part of a global family that works together to reduce the incidence and impact of meningitis worldwide.
Membership of CoMO is free and open to patient groups, individuals and not-for-profit organisations with a focus on meningitis, survivors and families.
We have three types of members:
- Full Member, for groups and organisations with a specific focus on meningitis.
- Associate Member, for groups, individuals and organisations with an interest in meningitis.
- Friends of CoMO, for organisations and individuals who want to support our work.
Join the CoMO family today!
It doesn’t cost anything to become a CoMO member. Become a Full Member, Associate Member or Friends of CoMO today!
For more information, email CoMO.
By becoming a member of CoMO, you will:
- Add your voice to the global call for meningitis awareness, prevention and treatment. Together, we can’t be ignored.
- Get access to CoMO’s expertise, resources, toolkits, global network and support materials to help your organisation grow and become sustainable.
- Share ideas, resources and materials with other members.
- Be matched with one of our CoMO Buddies (an existing CoMO member that can help support your organisation).
- Get help setting up a new organisation.
- Be invited to attend conferences and events to meet other members, share ideas, hear from international meningitis experts and develop best practice skills.
If you would like to receive updates on future CoMO activities and news please click here »