For an organisation to be an Associate Member of CoMO, you must:
- Be registered as a society or charitable organisation (with appropriate legal status, written constitution or by-laws).
- Operate as a non-profit and non-governmental organisation (including international, regional, national or local organisations or umbrella groups).
- Have an interest in meningitis issues and/or supporting those affected by the disease.
- Provide an overview of your organisation’s governance structure.
- Provide an overview of your organisation’s interest in meningitis (such as your vision, mission or organisational objectives and activities) and demonstrate your aim to increase this focus and become a Full Member within two years.
For an individual to be an Associate Member of CoMO, you must:
- Demonstrate an active involvement in meningitis issues.
- Demonstrate your aim to form a registered organisation and become a Full Member within two years.
- Have a commitment to the objectives of CoMO.
Interested in becoming a member and joining the global fight against meningitis?