To be a Full Member of CoMO, you must:
- Be registered as a society or charitable organisation (with appropriate legal status, written constitution or by-laws).
- Operate as a non-profit and non-governmental organisation (including international, regional, national or local organisations or umbrella groups).
- Operate with the purpose of dealing with meningitis issues and/or supporting those affected by the disease.
- Provide an overview of your organisation’s governance structure.
- Provide an overview of your organisation’s commitment to preventing meningitis (such as your vision, mission or organisational objectives and activities)
Interested in becoming a member and joining the global fight against meningitis?